Starting from the beginning, I was reluctant to use Photoshop to make my graphics. I still remembered Adobe CS4 was about US$1,500 in 2010. It’s so expensive that costed me almost 1 month of salary. (Yes, you could hire me very cheap at that time)
We know that many store owners are doing various promotional campaigns to turn shoppers into buyers. Today we would like to introduce a whole new marketing tactic in SPO.
The Interactive Game Campaign – The World First Gamification Marketing for E-commerce
What does Gamification mean?
Gamification has been very useful in asking users to do small tasks with game mechanism. Levels, achievements, leader board, play with friends and numerous ways are proven to be effective to get user moving. What’s better than giving them fun while they are shopping in your stores?
Think about the free coupons offered by most online stores, you are just one of them. If everyone is offering free coupons, unfortunately these coupons will be very likely to be ignored by shoppers.
So we are inventing a new interactive marketing campaign to engage visitors with game. Instead of pushing them to redeem your offer, make them earn your offer. Play hard, buy hard.
You can check our demo here: Memory Dots Demo
How it works?
Very simple. Few steps ahead:
- Now you will see in a Campaign tab in SPO. Just click on it and click Create Campaign to set up a new campaign
- Fill in the campaign info and upload the campaign image.
- Choose to set up a sales campaign or game marketing campaign. Just choose Memory Dots now. Alternatively you can choose Weekend Sales to create a flash sales page in few minutes.
- Fill in the coupon details
- Congrats! You’ve finished. Launch the campaign. You can share the link to social media or simply email it to your customers.
What should you expect?
- A new way to boost your coupon redemption
- A new way to collect email before users leave
- Get your campaign shared if users find it interesting
- Give us your honest feedback – we are offering our new features to our lovely SPO users. We are committed to grow your business together with us. If we don’t understand your needs, it’s hard to know where’s required for improvement.
And more are coming!
We’re waiting for you!
If you like our App, please leave us a review on our Shopify App Store listing page! We’ll need your support in order to continuously improve the app.
Please let us know your opinions regarding the update. We would be happy to hear from you!